Format (30-35 min.)
1. Presentation of a synopsis and characters of the assigned chapters
2. Leading question and discussion
3. Three interpretive questions and discussion
4. Three extension questions and discussion
5. Various passage analysis discussions
We will repeat this format for the second half of the volume.
Semester/Unit Exam: See Q2C17 for the 1984 unit exam study guide. Bring your copies of 1984 to the exam. You may use those on the analytical essay section. You may also bring a data sheet to use on the entire exam.
LRJ's are due: You are responsible for the four prompts for 1984. I will collect those for grading before the exam.
Reminder for A2: You need to watch the two propaganda videos since we did not watch them together in class. A4, we'll be watching them during Wednesday's extra class.
Extra Credit: All extra credit materials are due on the day of the semester exam. I will not be accepting any after that time. Again, you may donate a copy of 1984 to the school for 10 extra credit points.