DOWNLOAD: GE+Dracula LRJ prompts -- for your Literary Response Journals
Every LRJ entry must meet the following requirements in order to receive full credit:
1. Each entry must begin on a new page.
2. You must respond thoughtfully in 2-3 pages (or more), single-spaced. (No huge margins!)
3. You must write on one side of the page only – the right-hand side of the notebook.
4. Your handwriting must be neat and legible. (If I can’t read it you’ll get a ZERO.)
5. Your entry must include a heading and the date at the top of the page. The “heading”
is the name of the LRJ prompt heading.
6. Any kind of plagiarism, for example copying from Wikipedia, will result in a ZERO and referral to the Academic Dean. Obviously, always do your own work.
Complete LRJ prompt #1: "Dickensian." Read the prompt on the LRJ assignment download and then complete the assignment according to the guidelines above. This should be completed by next class. I will be checking it for completion at that time, and grading it when you turn your LRJ in to me during the first unit exam.
For Fri-B3/next Tues-A2
Review Volume 2 of Great Expectations and be prepared to take a quiz and discuss this part of Pip's "great expectations."