Format (35-40 min.)
1. Presentation of a synopsis and characters of the assigned chapters
2. Leading question and discussion
3. Three interpretive questions and discussion
4. Three extension questions and discussion
5. Various passage analysis discussions
We will repeat this format for the second half of the volume.
For Friday, Dec. 12 (B1) and next Wednesday, Dec. 17 (A3)
Be prepared for our seminar on volume III of 1984. I will give you a semester exam study guide and we will review for the exam at that time.
The A1 class on Monday will discuss the Big ideas Concept Sheet and the propaganda videos. Be prepared to be able to discuss the big ideas.
For Tuesday, Dec. 16 (B1) and Friday, Dec. 19 (A3)
Semester Exam -- 1984, Propaganda, and Dystopias
1984 LRJs due (4 of them)
1984 data sheet -- 4 pages printed out for use on the exam